Okay.. So, here is the recipe for the Chicken Salad I was raving over..
FYI: It's not mine- my sister Krysten made it when I was visiting last week so she definitely deserves the credit! So here it is....** If you know me, you know that I don’t measure most the time so this is all you and how you want it to taste** Just have fun with it!
~ Chicken Salad ~
- Rotisserie Chicken OR chicken prepared anyway you like (fried, sautéed, boiled, leftovers...etc.)
- Greek Yogurt
- Pepper (to taste)
- Dill seasoning (to taste)
- Garlic Salt (to taste)
(I added a little bit of Creole seasoning to add a little more taste) You can substitute it for the garlic salt***
(don't add a lot of both!)
- Purple seedless Grapes sliced
- Slivered Almonds on top if you wish
- Bread, Pita chips, Crackers or anything you want!
Now go ENJOY!!