Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thankfulness

I wanted to take a moment talk about how thankful I am for my family!

I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and sweet sweet boys. My husband is the most amazing person and I am extremely thankful that the Lord put the two of us together in a way only He could! Thank you Lord for miracles and the guidance of your hand! Without the Lord we are nothing and cannot accomplish anything near to what we would without the blessings and love from the Lord. I was lying in bed this morning with Jacob just watching him sleep- He was sweet, and small with so much to learn and see. Every once in a while he would twitch a smile! Some of life's sweetest moments are when we are quiet just watching our children.. I am so thankful that God allowed Adam and I to have the privilege of not only having Carson, the sweetest, most lovable boy you will ever meet, but also bless us with, Jacob, a delightful baby bringing splashes of laughter in our home..

Thank you Lord for the many blessings you have blessed us with throughout the years!

No comments:

Post a Comment